{H$H} Head Hunters - CoD5 Clan

Super clan Head Hunters w Call of Duty 5

Announcement

Hi everyone! We invite everybody, who wants to enjoy CoD 5 with friends. Just send me your request and I would accept it. Actually we have [1/16] member(s).

#1 2008-11-03 19:02:08

rdevil

Admin

Call me!
Skąd o Nas wiesz?: Sam założyłem

Rules <<READ BEFORE YOU WRITE POST HERE>>

We're pleased, that you want to play under our bander HeadHunters. We have in plans to join some leagues(but first in 2009;( ) in CoD W@W arena, so you'd be challenged by another strong clans. I hope, you understand, that we have the rules, too. Either, it's not our problem.

So, Our rules are very simply. I don't even have to get more points in your IQ-Tests;) Joke

1. Our training starts 7PM GMT and the ending depend on that, what we're learning. Maybe is it discovering the map, or trying to kill mates with specific weapons. Sometime we'll make a tournament, which aim is to give the best names in our clan.

2. We all know, who is under whom in order to communicate any problems you meet. Tha simple one is our forum. Second, also powerful, is the bottom called 'PM'. I'm sure everyone understand it, am I?

3. We're friendly to each other! No racismus, mobbing, cheating. Always hopefull and playing fair.

4. (Un-)Fortunately, you have also spend your time in our forum. I think, it's not the problem when you are ready to play the game longer;)

5. Everyproblem has to be solved in forum, so that everyone can share his opinion. However, at the end is always a vote. 2/3 of calls wins it.

That's all, by now. If you are still interested, please fill out the following form:

[Real Name] .............................................
[Game Name]............................................
[Age]........................................................
[Sex]........................................................
[How much time did you spend with CoD?]...
[Some screen's (optional)]..........................
[Why here?]...............................................
[Where did you found us?]..........................

http://wgrajfoto.pl/pokazfoto/img1008/call_of_duty_596a0.jpg

Board footer

RSS